PAGES

Tuesday 3 June 2014

GETTING THE PARTNER GOD WANTS FOR YOU

These days, men always say it is hard to find a Christian girl to date or marry. The girls
also say the same thing "husbands are scarce". And I asked myself; “have they taken the place of fuel?" I was having an interaction with some ladies and I asked them the type of men they want to marry. They all had different views. Some said they want God fearing guys, some said they want rich, handsome and God fearing. Others said tall, six-packs and smart guys. I asked some guys what they think about Christian girls. They said, they are hard to find, and even the ones you will see around are all fake and desperate.
But I hear couples say how they met their partners through God's revelations, dreams or pastor's confirmation or through church activities. The bible says he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from God. It means that your partner is not someone you see anywhere or that easily. Nobody is saying it will be hard before you find her or see him, but you will have to look beyond the distractions and noises out there for you to listen to that one voice that is meant for you, that is the hard part. But with God, all things are possible.
I always believed that everybody that goes to church is an eligible Bachelor and Spinster. So the options are many and easy to choose. How can we have so many men going to church and yet the women complain that husbands are scarce? Or how can we have many women going to church and yet

The men complain that the women are fake? I tried to understand this, and I realized that we all want more than just going to church. Everyone is looking for something special and different in the person they want to spend their lives with. But one thing I realized we do not know is, for us to see such qualities in others, we must be ready to have them in us. Because the way we expect our partners-to-be to have them, is the same way they expect us to possess them too.
I was speaking with a guy some time ago and he said that his girlfriend cheated on him with his friend. That she is a prostitute, she does not have conscience and he is no longer interested. When I asked him why she cheated on him, he said it was because he cheated on her previously. But he apologized and expected the lady to forgive him because she loves him. I asked him, "if she had cheated on you first, would you forgive her?” He became speechless.
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her." (MAYA ANGELOU)
We need to involve God in search of our soul mate. It makes things a-lot easier and He will give you the right person.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your item yesterday and also today and find them very interesting and I'm sure that they will be of help to many. I can include myself with today's reading because I'm already married. But there is a lot of truth in what you have written and I'm sure that it will be helpful to many who read this item.

Keep up the good work.

May God richly bless you

Your brother in the Lord

Phillip Greensmith

Unknown said...

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her." (MAYA ANGELOU)
We all need to read and digest this. God bless you Ama. I thank God you are giving this gift an expression.

Anonymous said...

We will not cross paths with the person that God has designed for us until He knows that we are ready...to love them, to accept them for who they are, to cherish them....therefore we have to allow God to change us into who He wants us to be. No good thing will He withhold from us but God doesn't risk anything, the gift will come when we are ready, developed, seasoned. So are we ready?? Love your post. So inspiring. Thank you for allowing God to speak through you.

Unknown said...

God bless you

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks