PAGES

Monday 14 July 2014

TOMORROW IS PREGNANT

There are so many uncertainties in life; things we cannot predict. We have outlined our lives in the manner we want it to follow, but a lot of unforeseen circumstances come up that end up altering the plans we have made. But as uncertain as life can be, many people do not care about what happens in the future. Our words and actions towards other people today would determine how things will turn out between us tomorrow. So many people have hurt others without knowing the consequences. People have looked down on others without knowing they might be presidents tomorrow. People have even concluded the destinies of others without knowing that things can change.
So many people have been involved in illegal businesses, taking people's money and feeding on them without knowing they are eating their future. There is time for everything. God is not a fool for taking us through stages in life. If we jump the gun, we will be hit by the bullet. I see so many youths living lives in different funny ways, as though tomorrow will not come. They believe in living the street life filled with ruggedness. They see it as "swag"; as a sign of strength and ability to face any challenge.
There is this belief that we have only one life, so we should live it to the fullest. And in the process of living it to the fullest, you cut it short because of carelessness. For people going through problems now, tomorrow is pregnant. That you have been going through it for many years, it does not mean it is your destiny to go through it forever; that is the uncertainty of life. One thing that is constant in life is change and it happens either for the best or for the worst. Nothing lasts forever and you cannot take two roads at the same time. Each road you go through, takes you to a different destination; that is how life is.

Being the first of my siblings, when I was much younger, I never knew I would lose my dad at the age of 19; and after that, I never knew I would go to another country for studies; I never knew I would meet someone who would treat me badly; and it continues. Before all these, I planned that my life will be a life of fantasy instead of reality; where I would meet my prince charming, graduate from a university in my country, live in the stars, and build my house in the air. Stuffs like that; though I am not saying it is not possible. My dad also promised getting me a big gift for my wedding. He had so many plans for us, but he did not live to achieve them; those are also uncertainties of life. Many of us think life is not fair. That is the reason why we should commit our lives filled with uncertainties to the BEGINNING AND THE END so that He will secure it in his hands. Because He lives, we can face tomorrow.


No comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks