PAGES

Friday 30 May 2014

TALKING 2


what is in our mind comes out of our mouth. with our words we can cheer or depress our selves. We eat our words; We either eat death or life. Gen 1: 1-3. When God began to create the heavens and the earth— the earth was without shape or form, it was dark over the deep sea, and God’s wind swept over the waters.
 God uttered the first positive way to talk, when He said let there be light. The earth was without void, God did not say " what a mess". He looked over the mess and He said " let there be light". Because light always over come darkness, positive words always overcome negative circumstances in our lives. I can imagine how hard it is when something bothers and make us angry and we will not say something stupid.

HOW DO WE SOUND?

I realized that many of us sound Christians on Sundays, in the spirit of after-service. but what happens on Monday, being a busy day when we will have to do some talking. After Sunday service sometimes, I would be
so spiritual, "God bless you my dear. I will be at your place this evening by God's grace" and all that. That is what I would say. Then on Monday..someone might ask me, "how was service yesterday?", I would say.."it was great", but that is all I remembered. I don't even remember what I was thought in church just yesterday and before I knew it, I would be saying things that I am not suppose to say.
what we say affects us. Any mess that we are in, can be changed if we can prophesy the word of God over and over again instead of saying something good on Sunday and something bad on Monday, and even worse on Tuesday and so on. Say " I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me, I will forgive you, I will not be offended, I will be content" instead of saying what u think or feel.

ANGELS
We all have angels assigned to us by God and they hearken to the voice of God not our negative words and
complains. If we say " I am tired, nothing good can come out of me, or I have tried but I cant make it.." they will not act for you. but when u say, whatever I lay my hands to do, succeeds and prophesy the word of God, they will get up and work for you! Say Positive things.

1 comment:

uzoma moses said...

We must learn to speak Good things for our selfs

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks